Friday, July 11, 2014

I simply Love Caron Yarn because...

  It's Friday and I am ready for the weekend. How about you?

  But first let me share with you the yarn that I absolutely love. Caron is one of my go to yarns for a few reasons. I love the feel of the Caron. It is soft, never scratchy. It's full but flexible and never fails me. The bulk skeins are perfect for most any blanket, bag, hats, etc projects, ranging from baby to adults. They also have severally different styles of yarn and offer a wide array of color options. Caron Simply Soft is my absolute favorite for making baby garments, booties and other accessories with.  It has a just the right amount of softness and sheen to make those handmade baby gifts pop.

Do you have a favorite yarn you just have to have? Share it in a comment below.

Have a Blessed Day
Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment