Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Helping Kam get to the World Championship Tournament

  Hi everyone. I am trying to help our cousin get her son to his World Championship Tournament in Portugal this summer. In doing so I will be hosting an auction on my Facebook page where a portion of the sales will go directly to his trip costs. If you are interested in being a vendor please join the Event Page. This will keep you up to date on our progress and when the auction will be.
Another way you can help Kam is to visit his GoFundMe page. There you will find more information from his family.
If you are not part of facebook, but still want to be a vendor you can email me at Lexys.HandMade.Creations@gmail.com and I can help get your items in the auction and keep you posted on the progress.
Have a Blessed Day
Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment