Thursday, July 3, 2014

Getting a Late Start : 31 Day Challenge

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

  So why not start the 31 Day Challenge three days late? HeHe

  Our first assignment was on Goal setting. Goals that pertain to our specific wants for our blogs and businesses. Goals that are, among other things, measurable and realistic. Financial Goals as well as generating Traffic.

  Now a Goal is just a Goal unless you put it into action. And to do that you have to have tools. Most of us already have the tools so all we need to do is to do it. Get off our rumps and get it going.

  After reading over the Goal Setting post I set my own goals for my little business. These goals may seem small and insignificant to some, or outrageous to others. But for me they are just a starting point.

  The monthly goal that I have set for myself are these:
      Financially I would like to earn $50 this month.
  My long-term monthly goal is:
      Finacially I would like to make $400.
  The tools I will use to reach these goal is:
      To create new items.
      Find different platforms to sell these items.
      Look into joining an affiliate program.

  The goals I have set pertaining to the traffic on my blog are:
      Daily I would like to see 10 views.
      Weekly I would like to see 30 views.
      Monthly I would like to see 120 view.s
  The tools I will use to reach these goals are:
      Posting a new blogs post at least 3 times a week.
      Sharing these posts on Twitter, Facebook and G+.
      Having at least one interactive post per week.

  Now with all goals there is a starting point and these are mine. I aspect that the end results will vary, good or bad, and I am prepared for that. After all I am starting three days late.

  Our Day Two assignment had to do with letting out followers know a little about us by setting up a great About me page. To read more on how I got started in crochet click on the About Me Tab at the top of the page.

  Have a Blessed Day
  Lexy

If you would like to participate in the 31 Day Challenge for July just follow this link for more info ->http://crochetbusiness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment