Thursday, March 7, 2013

Good afternoon all.
I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday. Here we have snow to play in. I hope you have some to play in too.
Looks like I made these in the nick of time. And I’m making a matching pair for my princess too.
Just some updates on the happenings on the fan page.
The auction for Keira is going to be amazing and opens on Sunday, March 10, 2013. It is going to be amazing. There are a lot of different items in this auction. We have Avon, professional photography photos, handmade goods and more.
I can’t wait until it opens.
If you would like to participate as a vendor I will still accept items. Just shoot me an email at
lexys.handmade.creations@gmail.com. Or if you are on FB you can get in touch there as well. www.facebook.com/lexyshandmadecreations
I have some goals floating around in my head for my business and I am excited about those. So keep your eyes peeled.
I hope you all have a Blessed Day.
Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment